We want you to enjoy your time with us! Here are a few helpful tips to let you know what to expect when you attend a Sunday service at Mosaic Cincinnati.
Sunday Service Experience
- A casual atmosphere (come as you are) – From shorts to suits, all will feel comfortable and welcome
- An environment where all will be accepted, no one will be judged, and the Love of God will prevail
- Complimentary coffee for everyone
- Engaging worship
- Practical biblical teaching
- Services will last approximately one hour and 15 minutes
- A place where you will be encouraged
- A fun kids church known as Mosaic Kids (we have groups for ages 2 years to 5th grade)
- A trained and loving nursery staff to take care of babies (4 weeks – 24 months)
- Next steps to help you follow Jesus
- Opportunities to serve and make a difference and care for our community
- Opportunities for relationship in small groups
- Friendly people
For Your Family
- Once you arrive, you can check your kids into our fun kids environments. You’ll receive a security tag so you (and only you) can pick-up your child.
- We provide your kids with age-relevant groups and teaching. Your child will hear the truth of God’s Word and learn how to apply it to their lives.
- We create opportunities for your kids to interact with adult leaders in small group environments. (And we’re very careful about who those adults are.)
- We’ll give you a way to connect the teaching from the week to your family’s everyday life.